52 Clarendon Avenue
Nestled in the hills above Cole Valley, 52 Clarendon Avenue is a stunning multi-level entertainer's dream home. With breathtaking panoramic views from four levels and completed with a terraced yard, this 3730 square foot home is perfectly suited for today's indoor/outdoor lifestyle. The home is modern with an accessible aesthetic, flexible 5-level layout, incredible natural light and gorgeous hardwood floors.
Built in 1988, but reimagined for 2019, walk in to this stunner to a bright living room that opens on to a huge entertainers deck capturing one of the best views in San Francisco, unobstructed from ocean to bay. A powder room completes this level. One level down, the home has an open floor plan with an 8-foot quartz kitchen island where you can cook a fabulous meal on your 5-burner Thermador cook top while peering out across the city at the Golden Gate Bridge and Marin Headlands. Impress your friends as you glide seamlessly through the open living/dining room out on to your Ipe deck for al fresco dining, fabulous parties and to take in your jaw-dropping views. Behind the kitchen you’ll find a pantry complete with wet bar and wine fridge, laundry and behind that a massive built-out storage room. An additional powder room can be found on this level.
On the upper level is a generous master suite that also has sweeping, unobstructed views completed with a 5-piece en-suite bathroom and three closets. This level also has two additional bedrooms and a full bath; the second bedroom is great for an office or nursery.
Below the kitchen level is a private guest suite with two decks, a full bath and finished bonus space that leads to an additional built-out storage room. On the lowest level is a media room perfect for a home theater to watch your favorite movies. In the rear of the house you’ll find a terraced yard.
Clarendon Heights offers close proximity to charming Cole Valley and its fantastic restaurants and the MUNI (N-Judah) and the Castro, Tank Hill and Sutro Forest for hiking and dog walking, and easy access to downtown and the peninsula.
- Unobstructed ocean to bay panoramic views from 4 out of 5 levels
- Recently updated
- 3730 square feet (per tax records)
- 3-4 bedroom flexibility
- 3 full bathrooms, plus 2 powder rooms
- Open kitchen-living room-dining area with attached deck and amazing views
- Formal living room, with fireplace, opening on to massive outdoor Ipe deck
- Master suite with three closets, en-suite bathroom, panoramic views and fireplace
- Enclosed media room
- Eight foot quartz island with seating and brand new Thermador cooktop with downdraft
- Newly refinished hardwood floors
- Generous pantry/laundry room
- Two enormous storage rooms
- Custom package delivery locker
- 2-vehicle garaged parking